Monday, September 15, 2014

MUSIC

"In Christ Alone"
"Blessed Assurance" by Alan Jackson
"'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus" by Alan Jackson
"Leaning on the Everlasting Arms" (Alan Jackson)
"Come unto me" by The Bishops
"Leaning on the Everlasting Arms" (Gaithers)
"Jesus I come" by The Gaithers
"Trust and obey" by Fountainview Academy
"Create in me a clean heart" by Fountainview Academy
"Bless The Lord, o my soul" by Matt Redman
"O Come all ye faithful" by Celtic Woman  Read 1 Tim2:9-10)
"For unto us a Child is born" from Haendel's Messiah. Read Isaiah 9:6-7
"Hallelujah" from Haendel's Messiah. Warning:confused mormons
"What Child is this" by Cayla and Ashley
"Jesus loves me, this I know" by Gracias Choir
"I have decided to follow Jesus"
"Hallelujah" by Michael W. Smith
"Awesome God" by Michael W. Smith
"Is your all on the altar"
"O holy night" (Jackie Evancho)
"Holy, Holy, Holy" by Phil Wickham
"Dive" by Stephen Curtis Chapman
"The Lord bless you and keep you"  (Read Numbers 6:22-26)
"Hold fast to the right" 
"The time is now" by Phil Wickham
"The Answer" by Josh Turner
"Long Black Train" by Josh Turner
"Jesus, hold my hand" (Gaithers)
"Amazing Grace" by bird Youmans
"I shall not be moved" (Gaithers)
"Rock of ages" 
"This World is not my home"
"All to Jesus I surrender"
"Jesus, Remember me" (Read Luke 23:32-47)
"Soften your heart" (Keith Green)
"Your Love broke through" (Keith Green)
"The sheep and the goats" (Keith Green)(Read Matthew 25:31-46)
"How Great Thou art" (Chris Rice)
"Great is thy faithfulness" (Chris Rice)
"Go light your world" (Chris Rice)
"Come to Jesus" (Untitled Hymn) (Chris Rice)
"Cannons" (Phil Wickham)
"You are Beautiful" (Phil Wickham)
"He leadeth me"  (London Fox Singers)
"This is my Father's world" (Fountainview Academy)
"Shine, Jesus, shine"
"The Lord's Prayer" (Jackie Evancho)
"The Lord's Prayer" (Susan Boyle)
"On Christ the Solid Rock I stand" (Dan Loewen)
"Marching To Zion"  
"Unclouded day" (Daves Highway"
"The Lily of the Valley" (Jesse Lee Campbell)
"Glory to His Name"  (Christian Choristers)
"Softly and tenderly" (Altar of Praise Chorale)
"Marching to Zion" A Capella Author: Isaac Watts
"Come thou Fount of Every Blessing" (Sarah Noelle)
"Come thou Fount of Every Blessing" (Gaithers)
"There's Power in The Blood of The Lamb" (Gaithers)
"Victory in Jesus"  (The Gaithers)
"This is my Father's world" Wonderful version
"O Come all ye faithful" with lyrics
"O Come all ye faithful" Mixed German and English.  Click for Song's Lyrics
Come thou Fount of Every Blessing (All sons and daughters w/lyrics)
Come thou Fount of Every Blessing (Chris Rice w/lyrics)
Nothing but the Blood of Jesus (All sons and daughters)


No comments:

Post a Comment